Senior VP, Quality – US Global Sourcing Design Firm – Shenzhen
Salary CNY480000 - CNY720000 per annum + Negociable
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 26 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A US global sourcing trading service company is currently recruiting for a Senior Vice President for Quality Management to be located in Shenzhen, China. Reporting to the CEO, the position will closely working with merchandising and sales team, CEO and President to achieve goals and maintain claiming and tracking system.
- Ensuring that all procedures, protocols, and strategies are fully implemented, followed and continually assessed, to protect the company and its assets.
- Coordination and oversight are required with managers of supporting departments, such as QA/QC, in order to achieve goals and priorities.
- Maintenance of a claims reporting and tracking system.
- Leading a team of 100 staff.
- Representative in clients and 3rd party
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Project Management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years risk management experience required
- 7+ years quality assurance and compliance experience required.
- This position calls for a candidate with strong leadership, planning, negotiation and collaborative skills. The ability to conduct approximately 65% travel (within Asia) is required.
- Please include cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.
About the Organisation
It is a privately held foreign company headquartered in Shenzhen, China, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. Bringing world class capabilities in product development, branding, design, sourcing, and quality assurance, it has established strategic partnerships with retailers worldwide.