Supply Chain Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role will: * Responsible for the overall supply chain management in Shanghai, which includes demand and capacity analysis, material planning, production scheduling, vendor and purchase order management, inventory management, warehouse and distribution. * Measure and monitor the overall supply chain performances, identify risks and opportunities for improving of supply chain efficiency, capabilities continuously.
- Leading the functions of material planning, production scheduling, demand/capacity planning and logistics in Shanghai plant
- Working as a communication and coordination bridge between customer, sales, and related functions in operation internally and externally;
- Customer weekly demand/Forecast management in SAP system, Production capacity planning for both short term and long term, Materials planning timely and effectively at the base of closely chasing of reasonable stock level
- Work with concerned functions to control the inventory level in align with production and sales demanding met, maintain an optimised inventory level to achieve the target of inventory accuracy and inventory turns.
- Manage domestic logistics, optimise logistics cost and services.
- Communicate with customers for demand and delivery commitment and feedback with positive progress timely. Implement the S&OP activity between sales and operation from forecast, stock level and operation capacity
- To work with global sourcing team to ensure the materials supply timely and effectively, with the main KPI of vendor On Time Delivery and Inventory Control.
- Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports. Monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals.
- Apply advance supply chain technology & approaches within the organisation to improve supply chain processes.
- Develop staff within all levels of supply chain organisation.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in SCM function; among which 5-year managerial experience is required
- Work experience in the following market segments is preferred: Machining and manufacturing industries
- Deep knowledge of end to end supply chain processes and best practices.
- Motivate and develop people effectively. Good decision maker. Able to delegate tasks.
- Can communicate effectively with all levels, good command of English
- Strong negotiator, capable to negotiate with different companies (suppliers) for agreements or others.
- Understand the SAP information flow and process, knows the key parameters of SAP running.
- Planning and Supply chain activities for High Volume high Mix products are preferred.
About the Company:
Global tools firm, APAC R&D centre in shanghai