Production Management Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY420000 per annum + NegociableFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 fashion No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A US footwear buying office is looking for a Production Management Manager to join their sourcing office in Dongguan. Reporting directly to the Planning & PO Management Director and working directly with team in headquarter; it is a great opportunity to join a wonderful culture working environment and a successful business.
- Oversee buy process and PO production to track PO to ensure the ON TIME delivery with reasonable LEAD TIME as required.
- Support supply planning manager and Director to obtain the accurate PO data, analysis as well as information to mitigate the risks.
- Coordinate across company functions and external counterparts to have the buy sheet executed into official POs.
- Support Supply Planning on buys/seasonal allocation plan or make adjustment for where is necessary.
- Optimise and execute high-quality buys and PO management by utilising best-practice processes and sound business judgement.
- Manage “change to buys” amongst counterparts to meet global supply chain team and customer requirement.
- Lead most activities on PM team to ensure production goes smoothly and maintain high performance of OTP.
- Censor production schedule, study the root cause and provide the resolution/recommendation for any risk of delay.
- Facilitate meetings with T1 vendors, across company functions to solve any potential risks during production.
- Develop and deploy Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)and standardise reporting that are integrated with internal and external stakeholders, ie, across departments, suppliers and customers.
- Participate company’s system enhancement and flow design, also he or she will be point person to provide feedback after go live.
- Participate the mini-project discussion and initiation actively based on the experience and knowledge.
- Lead PM team on mini-project execution, consequently to resolve or escalate the issue may have.
- Provide the routine report to senior management, and prepare the material for QBR meeting.
- Lead time on any VAS post-PO shipment, like Debit Note, B grade collection, excess materials.
- Build and maintain a positive, collaborative relationship across the function within company and company’s external partners and customers.
- Knowledge of Global Supply Chain
- Experience with SAP, GTN operation is a plus.
- Attention to details, excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Adaptive to fast and continuously changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Strong business, leadership, planning and organising skills; including the ability to provide ideas to management, communicate value, gain approval and implement effectively
- 8+ years working experience in the areas of footwear factory production, product development or trading company.
About the Organisation
It is a company that designs and sells shoes, apparel, and handbags. Their Dongguan office is the main sourcing office in Asia and is setting up their new teams.