Supply Chain Director - Fast-growing E-commerce Platform - SZ
Salary CNY700000 - CNY1200000 per annum + Negociable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 purchasing-and-procurement No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fast growing E-commerce company is currently looking for a Global Supply Chain Director for their global business. With the rapid expansion of the operational team, It is a wonderful opportunity for senior talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
- Web Operation:
- Team work with global and local business partner to implement site functionality based on the project road-map
- Identify new requirements in a fast evolving market, increase online shopping experience to convert and retain the customers
- Optimise the official website thru adjustment, upgrading, maintenance by working closely with IT Development on infrastructure planning, site optimisation the back-end management
- Assist to supervise all the font-end and back-end of site implementation and system integration and update the status to global team
- Assist to organise each functionality of the testing with global testing team together, review and finalise all the testing case to make sure the testing process is smoothly.
- Ensure all site requirement are conducted by being compliant with all local laws, regulations, industry standards and brand policies
- Work closely with business units to understand, analyse and prioritise business requirements, and develop corresponding functional requirements.
- Performance Operation
- Work out analysis report for monthly and quarterly review on sales revenue & ROI per channel/ brand
- Daily operation management to ensure a good e-Store presence
- Take responsible for the product transfer requirement and communicate with offline store.
- Deliver ongoing business SOP (Standard Operation Process), analyse and improve operation quality continuously
- Oversee official website overall operations and support in revenue and profit management
- Work with line mange to support the overall supply chain process optimisation including sales forecast, demand Planning, communication with headquarter of production planning and logistics, Inventory & safety stock planning.
- Interface with finance/logistic team to better understand internal processes to give external customers efficient service (invoice/return/compensation)
- Assist to manage vendors to achieve KPI
- Minimum 3 years of e-Commerce operation experience
- Experienced analytic skills and capable to understand and translate business requirement into functional spec
- Capable of fundamental IT knowledge including but not limited to database, IOS, Android, architecture, and willing to follow and adopt new internet tools and technology to our business
- Good team spirit with strong communication skills, and working collaboratively with various parties, including global IT, web designer, marketing, local business partner etc.
- Hard working and self-motivated to delivery results
- Strong and meticulous attention to detail
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
About the Organisation
It is a mobile platform which focused on the customer-to-customer (C2C) business with payment and logistical support, making online shopping easy and secure. The team has also been growing in numbers and is now spanning across the region.