S&OP manager ( power tools)
Salary CNY460000 - CNY540000 per annum
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 460000 540000 540000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Take part in annual business planning and work with sales, PM, finance etc. on formulating best practices
- Responsible for S&OP process execution, drive demand and supply balance in terms of demand forecasting, supply plan and inventory controls
- Set up monthly S&OP meeting with GM, finance, sales and marketing team, drive alignment with finance plan and sales forecast
- Organise and coordinate monthly forecasting process across sub BUs, work with regional team on demand consolidation
- Maintain a healthy inventory turnover rate, optimize supply/stock to achieve stock target and secure order fill rate
- Manage vendors to secure reliable supply, evaluate vendor performance and drive for improvement.
- Monthly stock analysis including inventory walk, DSI, stock structure; Work with marketing and sales team on E&O reduction plan.
- Take an active part in resolution of issues, act as an advisor for the team.
- Implement KPI to measure and report performances.
- Manage, motivate and communicate with team and help to improve team effectiveness
- Job assignment and allocation of tasks
- Quarterly evaluation and drive results with team.
- Bachelor degree in supply chain or related major
- 5-10 years relevant working experience
- Knowledge in planning technics and considerations
- Own skills of commercial and strategic awareness, people management, good communication and stress resistance
- Proficiency in MS office, ERPs
About the organisation:
Global famous power tool company