Regional Procurement Category Manager
Salary CNY450000 - CNY550000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 450000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Contribute into development and implementation of the Global / Regional Procurement Strategy, Sourcing Business Rules and Targets, based on Corporate and Regional Business / SC / Procurement Strategy, to meet overall strategy/business goals.
- Ensure required Service Level by providing agile supply security through a flexible and resilient supplier network for assigned categories.
- Reduce cost-to-serve by constantly challenging suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding, specifications and cost reduction potential. Identify and realize regional bundling potentials across affiliates and regions.
- Creates and defines regional category strategies, identify regional bundling potentials and works on their realization. Develops/applies standard contracts.
- Support supplier management through regular supplier evaluation and development activities.
- Negotiates regional and local supply agreements in regards to all strategic procurement activities and regional/local conditions with suppliers (prices, TCO, payment terms, etc.).
- Builds, documents, and updates regional and relevant local markets, products and innovations for his/her category of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree or above with 6 years’ experience in Procurement. Chemical background is preferred.
- Very good understanding of procurement and its processes, especially in Category Management, New suppliers sourcing, Negotiations and Contract Management.
- Strong communication skills with excellent English ability.
- Strong personal integrity with professional ethics and intercultural competencies.
About the Company:
World Leading FMCG company. It operates with leading brands in some areas: personal care, home Care and chemical technologies.