Demand & Inventory Planning Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 engineering Shanghai CN CNY 400000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Lead and ensure a robust demand planning and inventory planning process by partnering with Regional supply team, commercial organization to manage overall demand and inventory to plan the product supply effectively.
- Management and coordination of overall supply chain planning activities including demand planning and inventory management.
- Set up and modify demand planning & inventory management policies and processes; Optimization of Standard Operation Procedure to well support the execution of agreed planning policy
- Solid database setup and professional analysis to facilitate robust planning
- Design efficient planning Dashboard and reports with good quality
- Work with commercial and drive aging stock and high FCV stock consumption
- Implement supply framework to control inventory at an agreed level as well as no supply gap
- Overall demand process management and improvement
- Ensure the effective execution of Demand management system(IBP), system management and maintenance, deliver user training
- 5-10+ years’ experience in Planning.
- Experience in logistics, manufacturing, customer service is useful.
- Possess interpersonal, teamwork, problem solving, facilitation, and initiative skills
- Communication and influence skill with multi-culture people
- Be familiar and practical in MRPII methodology and ERP system(SAP,APO preferred)
- Project management and CPIM certification is advantage
About the Company:
World leading Chemical company and have office in both Beijing and Shanghai.