Supply Chain Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY450000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN 215021 CNY 300000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Job summary A rarely seen Supply Chain Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou, reporting to Supply Chain Director.
- supply chain & demand / material planning
- work closely with customers and logistics partners to improve delivery performance and at the same time implement key strategic cost saving initiatives
- ensure proper demand and material planning to achieve necessary service levels and minimise excess stock and stock-outs
- manage supplier/plant follow-up to ensure on-time deliveries and initiate corrective actions in case of deviations to maintain service levels
- Having a strong planning background is must. You ideally should be used to working in a high mix and low volume company.
- graduate preferably b.com with additional qualification of diploma in business management / SCM & logistics. prefer: - post graduate degree or diploma in SCM
- at least 10 years in supply chain or comparable function
- leadership & management, communication
- it/is systems (sap, MS office)
- SCM controlling and bench-marking (KPIs)
- demand planning, inventory management
- international transportation contracts
- warehouse best practice
- team-building & motivation
- project management
- fluency in English language
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.