QA Director - HK Fashion Group - Shenzhen
Salary CNY600000 - CNY780000 per annum + Negociable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 fashion Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 600000 780000 780000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A Hong Kong Apparel Design House is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Director to manage a team to ensure the quality standard and achieve the optimum efficiency in the performance of quality assurance responsibilities. Report directly to the VP of the group, it is a wonderful opportunity for your to be able to speak to the top management and also quite benefit rewarding.
- To ensure that new information given by customers or company are acknowledged and implemented.
- According to company HQ instructions to distribution the latest client and company quality standards to the team and to take action in a planned and strategic way.
- To be team leader, to manage daily operation in QA team. Hold regularly meetings with QA team and to set up work priority.
- To take the lead on solving production and quality problem in QA team.
- To monitor factory operation status and the performance; and to assess the effectiveness of current factory evaluation procedure and CAP effectiveness.
- To identify & to review the potential problem areas of the product before production start-up and offer solutions pro-actively.
- To ensure QA team feed information on factory to TDC team and link to TDC team allows information critical to production, to flow to the QA team
- Knowledge of apparel construction and fabrications of different fashion categories.
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to identify apparel and non-apparel flaws.
- Hands-on approach at restoring merchandise quickly and effectively.
- Strong communications, prioritizing, and organisational skills.
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in a QA/QC, Work in Client office/Buying Office/ factory Production- environment required.
- Must be proficient in spoken/Written English.
- Technical fashion, garment construction or fabrication knowledge required.
About the Organisation:
It has been in fashion for over 60 years and a trusted partner of e-commerce pioneers and emerging brands. The design and fabric development capabilities allow fast-growing brands to focus on brand-building and distribution. It helps to meet your wardrobe needs across an industry-leading range of product categories for both men and women, in a full offering of fabrics.