General Manager - Fashion Group - Dongguan
Salary CNY1000000 - CNY1200000 per annum + Negociable
Location Dongguan ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 fashion Dongguan Shi Guangdong Asia > China > Guangdong > Dongguan Shi CN CNY 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A prestigious apparel company is currently looking for a General Manager for one of their successful business unit. Reporting to the CEO of the group based in Hong Kong, the ideal candidate will be offered the opportunity to be the leader to ensure company targets and an industry leading service are achieved. The role will require to station in Dongguan with extensive traveling in both China and overseas.
• Oversee and drive the costing control for all departments and run the office according to the directions from the Head Office.
• Streamline the current process and procedures and identify the areas with operation efficiency and cost savings.
• Set target for the annual budget and monthly forecast and implement the management directions for functional departments.
• Set KPI for all departments; keep track of the process and business performance metrics.
• Work with HK management team and based on the Company's strategies to implement various projects.
• Work with third parties such as government officials, contractors, suppliers, lawyers, landlords, etc.
• Provide management with in-depth analysis for various operations which is vital to decision making process.
• Identify weaknesses in internal control systems and provide recommendation for enhancement and improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Business Administration
• Minimum 10 years related experiences in apparel manufacturing company or sourcing office
• Strong process flow analysis and design thinking skills
• Proven ability to communicate across all levels of business
• Strategic, independent, strong leadership and project management skills
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or BI tools
• Ability to resolve challenges, good problem identification and solving skills
• Fluent written English, Mandarin or Cantonese
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Occasional travelling is required
About the Organization
It is a leading industry player in the field of product design & development for advanced engineered apparel. It has an impressive range of clients and Dongguan is a wholly-owned R&D and manufacturing that industrializes design intent.