Senior Account Manager - HK Fashion Group - Shenzhen
Salary CNY360000 - CNY600000 per annum + Negociable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 fashion Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 360000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Hong Kong Apparel Design House is currently looking for a Sr. Account Manager to liaison with customers to achieve country-specific sales revenue and profit targets.
• Research and analyze market trend and customers’ needs. Manage existing customer portfolio while develop new clientele to support market expansion
• Align sales & marketing strategies with the Group. Formulate, fine-tune and implement sales & marketing programs to address country-specific requirements
• Build and mentor high-performing sales & marketing team. Facilitate and support sales training and coaching program
• Define and deploy pricing policy and product strategy to maintain the competitive edge of the business.
• Liaise with product development team for new season collection
• Partnering with merchandising team and manufacturer on orders follow-up, product quality and product delivery
• Bachelor’s degree or above, with major in sales & marketing or related disciplines
• Over ten years sales and merchandising experience with fashion & apparel products, five years of which must be in managerial position gained in sizeable multinational business
• A track record of business development in the United States market is a must
• Sound knowledge in key account management, marketing communication, negotiation, and cross-border e-commerce
• Good command of English and Chinese languages.
• Strong leadership and people management skill to lead the team exceeding targets
• Business acumen, proactive, self-resourceful and result driven
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Frequent business travel to overseas markets is required
About the organisation:
It has been in fashion for over 60 years and a trusted partner of e-commerce pioneers and emerging brands. The design and fabric development capabilities allow fast-growing brands to focus on brand-building and distribution. It helps to meet your wardrobe needs across an industry-leading range of product categories for both men and women, in a full offering of fabrics.