Sr. Chemical Manager - Leading European Manufacturer - DG
Salary CNY360000 - CNY600000 per annum + Negociable
Location Dongguan ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 05 August 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 engineering Asia > China > Guangdong > Dongguan Shi Guangdong CN CNY 360000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A European Manufacturer located in Dongguan is currently looking for a Sr. Chemical Manager to lead and develop the innovation projects into a growing and technically strong team. It is a wonderful opportunity for soft goods background candidate to play an essential part in leading to success of product launch in terms of design, manufacturing process and quality.
• Work with Program and Technical Director to align innovation goals and projects
• Capable to manage and be problem solver for the team
• Necessary to travel for work at outside sources on innovation projects
• Project management to ensure projects operate smoothly and on time
• Participate and guide in the entire innovation process, from ideate, formulae analysis, formulae re-construction, creation of DOE, real world testing, to stabilize formulae for final product
• Work cross functionally with project development managers, Industrial designers, Mould specialists, machine specialist, craftsmen to facilize formulae to the creation of new innovation. Ensuring at all times, new innovation formulae’s maturing conditions are not hindered through the process and final product integrity is maintained
• Guide and mentor colleagues and cross functional teams through CE projects, the importance and necessity of CE integrity
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering. Master’s Degree is a bonus
• Experience in soft goods polymer and adhesive formulae manipulation and creation.
• Working knowledge of soft goods materials (synthetics, leather, adhesives, textiles)
• Working knowledge of soft goods assembly process (cut & stitch, cut & stick, forming, lamination
• Demonstrates proficient computer skills in MS Office software, Adobe Illustrator, and 3D CAD (NX is preferred)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
About the Organization
It is a leading industry player in the field of product design & development for advanced engineered soft-goods, mobile device storage & accessories. It has an impressive range of clients and Dongguan is a wholly-owned R&D and manufacturing that industrializes design intent.