Centre of Excellence: Supply Chain Analyst
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 350000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Develop new processes, improve existing ones, and lead the implementation of proposed changes to enable new business arrangements.
- Develop and create buy-in for value proposition for supply chain improvement, identify consistent methodology, and help business to implement external and internal supply chain best practices, which are fit for use and in line with chosen business operating models.
- Lead, coordinate and interact directly with internal customers on supply chain planning improvement initiatives
- Assist in/perform gap analysis/evaluations of the capability of the supply chain regarding people, processes and tools (including the integration with business systems).
- Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
- Act as an interface between supply chain operations, Business & IT as appropriate.
- Assist the coordination, development, and application of advanced planning processes and tools, which support the achievement of business objectives.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited college or university
- Preferred Degrees: Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Business
- At least 5 years’ prior experience in Supply Chain, Business, or similar with Planning experience
- Knowledge of Supply Planning and Integrated Business Planning/ S&OP processes
- Demonstrated communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- Proficient in SAP R3; OMP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills
About the Company:
A leader in specialty chemicals delivering products and solutions to markets such as electronics, water, energy.