Salary CNY250000 - CNY280000 per annum
Consultant Jen Deng
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 electronics Foshan CN CNY 250000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Sitting within the Global Operations function, Global Sourcing Operation (GSO) is an organization managing the Sourcing, Project Management, Quality and Supply Chain for a broad scope of Sourced OEM ProductsWith an expected annual volume in excess of 23M units sourced the GSO has supported the delivery of continued business growth and expansion, with future plans in place to maintain the growth trend.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support to develop the strategic sourcing vision within scope, responsible to implement sourcing strategies and processes for supply in collaboration with Consumer Experience team (CX), global functions and Business Areas.
- Develop & maintain competent supplier base, foster all round strategic relationships with key suppliers, internal business and functional stakeholders
- Create, enter and maintain contracts with Finished Product suppliers within scope.
- Establish current and long-term objectives; set adequate plans for the future, including the development of suppliers to meet Group requirements for Cost, Quality, Delivery Reliability, Product Development and improvement, Code of Conduct and Environmental Compliance.
- Ascertain a high level of ongoing supplier performance relative to product innovations, project implementation, Quality and Demand Flow, strong support to functional teams as required.
- Ensure constant update of supply market intelligence, sourcing strategy reviews, including to provide support and direction to Category Sourcing projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- University in Engineering or Business with a relevant technical equivalent, with at least 8 years working experience in Strategic Sourcing, Operational Supplier management or equivalent.
- Seasoned in Floor or Service Cleaning device with hands on experience in strategic supplier management or commodity management is essential
- Integrety of the highest standards
- In-depth industries knowledge and experience within the areas of Quality systems, Product Costing, Demand Flow and Change Management.
- Capable to work in environment of changes, high ambition and drive, with can-do attitude and ability to visualize and drive completion of corporate targets
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and align with people at all levels across the company as well as external suppliers, able to deal with cultural differences and manage conflict.
- A highly capable professional, influencer and communicator, willing to take exceptional commitment to the organization and results oriented.
- Proficient communication skill