Senior Logistics and Customer Service Manager
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-11 2020-01-31 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Responsible for developing the strategic plan and ensuring the successful execution of tactical initiatives for overall Distribution operations in China.
- Ensure that the function provides warehouse and distribution services for the business at an exceptional standard, creating a fully satisfied service experience.
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties service provider are hired, the necessary administrative and legal formalities are in place and the third party properly executes the agreed terms and conditions.
- Plans appropriately for optimization of country inventory levels, within DOH targets and minimal out-of-stock situations.
- Communicate and coordinate with various support services such as CS, IT, Finance, HR, Regional and Global functions for operational related issues.
- Deep understanding of Inventory Management process flows as well as order management, receiving, putaway, pick/pack and ship operations.
- 10 years or more of logistics industry working experience, preferably in the APAC Region, with specific experience in Packaging operations preferred
- 5 years or more of managerial position experience.
- Familiar with WMS and ERP systems
- Solid Project Management experience
- Key account operation management experience
- 3PL solution design experience
- Medical devices industry logistics experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of ERP and WMS systems and interfaces
About the Company:
World leading soft lens manufacturer. Its products are sold in over 100 countries.