Distribution Resource Planner - APAC
Consultant Zora Fan
Date posted 28 July 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Ensure requirements of the distribution points and customers are efficiently managed and optimised.
- Ensure requirements of the distribution points and customers are efficiently managed and optimised
- Drive just in time replenishment to minimise cost and manage inventory to optimum levels without impacting customer service level
- Support inventory reduction on safety and blocked stock, slow mover and obsolescence
- Provide timely and routine communication of supply issues of source plants and distribution points with recommendation to management and commercial team
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective use of appropriate tools and processes for continual supply chain improvements
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or equivalent) in Industrial Engineering (Logistics Engineering / Logistics Management/ Systems Engineering), Operations Research or Supply Chain Management required
- APICS, CPIM or CIRM certifications preferred
- Excellent understanding of supply chain methodology and optimisation methodology
- Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office applications is preferred
- Excellent in spoken & written English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Self directed and proactive
About the Company:
World leading speciality chemical and solution provider.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 04 July 2022Responsible for the project coordination inside purchasing team and with crossfunctional team together with spend management of assigned categories/sub-categories, which includes supply market analysis, sourcing strategy definition & execution, supplier base buildup, supplier relationship management, material cost control, saving road map and other strategic focus.