Demand Planning Supervisor
Consultant Lin Ding
Date posted 16 December 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-12-20 2023-02-14 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Demand supervisor works with the brand team to develop a feasible demand plan for all new innovation, new channels, formulation changes, new channels and etc.
- Work out rolling 12-Month forecast, by integrating the Financial target and sales/ depletion plan from commercial team. Update the procurement PO and fcst in global planning template every month. Meeting different channels’ replenishment plan
- Monitor the inventory coverage days and inventory quality every month, and alert the risk in advance
- Abilities to deal with supply issues
- Support line manager to implement supply chain projects, including but not limited to data/process collection & validation, stock management, all projects meeting organization and follow up
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Planning, Engineering or related fields
- Around 2+ years of relevant working experience, with planning/ procurement basic knowledge. Retail or FMCG background is preferred
- Good command of Excel and PPT. ERP user is a plus
About the Company:
Leading manufacturer of premium cosmetics, products cover skin care and makeup industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 January 2023Looking for one Sourcing Analyst role for a USA sourcing office
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 13 January 2023Exercise independent judgment in ensuring smooth operations within Onboarding and Procurement systems