Business Development manager
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Amanda Wang
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 深圳市 Guangdong CN CNY 350000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
About the Organisation: This is a FORTUNE 500 company with presence in over 30 countries. Renowned for its world-leading services and products, they provide B2B services to the world’s leading companies. Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, you will be required to deliver a strategic approach to marketing to successfully grow the overall market share, increase brand awareness and drive sales growth across all customer segments for the business.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly goals for assigned accounts, territory or area
- Focus on growth of existing business and new customer sales by meeting business goals set by management
- Grow and maintain existing customer base through Customer Service, frequent client interaction and technical expertise as well as building integrated relationships with each customer
- Lead and provide business support to client specific Operational team(s) of to ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction and accuracy of all jobs pertaining to clients’ accounts assigned.
- Manage quote and client specific requests
- Identify and recommend solutions to address client loss scenarios
- Attend trade shows/ exhibitions, workshops and seminars
- Arrange and coordinate with appropriate parties, including Client Services and management staff as appropriate, company related travel for business meetings and conferences
- Function independently to influence the decision-making process of all clients through exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop innovative strategies which anticipate client objections and address their technical needs.
- Develop account plans and provide regular updates to support the achievement of Sales targets
- 2-3 Years Minimum Experience within the Logistics, Clinical Supply and/or Pharmaceutical Industry
- Equivalent Life/ Work Experience
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Highly developed verbal and presentation skills for personal presentations and writing abilities to respond to complex Requests for Information/ Proposals (RFI/ RFP)
- Experienced in complex, relationship-based strategic selling techniques
- Excellent time management/ prioritization skills
- Working with a broad industry knowledge, the position requires an expert level understanding and anticipation of client needs and context in order to develop a service offering which exceeds competitive proposals
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to facilitate effective internal and external working relationships and gain acceptance of proposals with clients
- Innovative thought processes and ideas which suggest new service offerings which may lead to new and improved revenue opportunities for the business as well as a competitive advantage for the company.
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the CRO industry, competitors and target clients.
- Maintain and extend a network of senior decision making contacts within target client companies
- Required education: Bachelor's
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Jane Chu at email@example.com