Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Amanda Wang
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 fmcg 深圳市 Guangdong CN CNY 300000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
- Reports to the Senior Manager of AGI Distribution based in the Netherlands.
- The role will be based within the Logistics Partner facilities in Yantian.
- The Distribution Manager (AGI) will work closely and partner with the Director of AGI Transportation/Customs as well as with the Director of AGI Distribution.
- The role will support the management of the AGI Distribution Operations by managing tasks related to Third Party Distribution Partners.
- On a daily basis, the role will interact and liaise with the Netherlands and Yantian Distribution Centers and the Transportation team for the fulfillment for our book of business to our wholesale, retail and franchisee customers. The role will support the creation of Exception ASN’s, compile data for order book analysis, performance reporting and correction of data errors or adjustments required to execute the process in the DC Warehouse Management systems. The role will also ensure AGI business rules and prioritization are followed with proactive disciplines and efforts.
- The role requires the ability to engage hands-on to execute on Distribution capabilities.
- At least 5+ years of hands on Distribution Center expertise and experience.
- Experience with at least 80% of the Distribution capabilities.
- Ability to lead a team of mid to junior logistic partner resources.
- Experience working with International 3PL Distribution Centers.
- Footwear, Handbag and Accessory industry experience is preferred.
- Strong financial planning and simulation capabilities.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills.
- Good English and local language communications skills to collaborate and manage cross functional needs.
- Good people engagement skills – Results driven approach.
- Highly solution oriented leadership style – high sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Strong team player with alignment to our core values: Love, Respect and Integrity.
- Self-driven with the goal of making a difference and to deliver on corporate goals.
- Supply chain practitioner with exposure in Retail, Wholesale, Franchisee and International logistics.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to enable sales and channel growth.
- Technology savvy to support operational effectiveness; experience with Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio and TMS tools.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Jane at Amanda.Wang@robertwalters.com.cn