Warehouse Manager ( 3 Party Logistics)
Salary CNY260000 - CNY308000 per annum
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 27 March 20192019-03-27 2019-05-26 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shanghai CN CNY 260000 308000 308000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
The warehouse manager will be based in Shanghai, report to Operations Manager and be responsible for overall warehouse operations of Shanghai.
- Maintenance of the warehouse infrastructure
- 5S management and tracking
- Manage the inbound binning and outbound dispatching within target time.
- Manage the warehouse operations under a safe circumstance
- Conduct weekly and monthly PI counting
- Daily and weekly operation workload planning;
- DCO headcount forecasting according to business;
- Space utilisation management and warehouse location management under acceptable interval.
- Sourcing and purchasing consumables and manage the stock properly in the warehouse
- Quality management for handing, packaging etc. activities.
- Ability to master and operate the internal SAP system
- Responsible for monthly/annually stock accuracy 100% especial for bond goods and monthly/annually inventory report;
- To make sure the transaction both for in and out are as accurate as possible; the physical inventory data match the ethical inventory date in the SAP system together with the operational supervisor.
- Ensure the warehouse is fully compliant with all relevant Chinese regulations
- Cost Management
- Day to day management of all warehouse costs
- Work in conjunction with the National warehouse manager to achieve year on year efficiencies and cost reductions within the warehouse and freight management area’s.
- Report for the slowing moving/scrap/return/temporary storage and etc. and updated regularly in view of cost down.
- Warehouse Audit
- During the first year of operation to ensure that the warehouse fully adopts and successfully implements all operational and management audits and procedures encompassed within the Way and warehouse standard.
- Experience of warehouse management including an understanding of lean process, compliance, bonded and non-bonded warehouses and cost management is essential.
- One of the key differentiators behind the success of Logistics is the ability of our staff to work using the Way to create a culture focused on the customer and continually surpassing the customers’ expectations.
- To achieve this, the successful candidate will need a combination of hands on warehouse management experience together with the ability to constantly improve costs and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor or above. Minimum 7 years experience in warehouse management, automotive industry background is preferred..
- A strong communicator/interpersonal skills;
- Oral and written English is preferred;
- Analytical with problem solving skills.
- A good team work.
About the Company:
Well-known global 3rd party logistics firm