Suppply Chain Operations Manager-Sourcing Office
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 purchasing-and-procurement 上海市 CN CNY 450000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global sourcing office is currently having an exciting opportunity for an experienced International Supply Chain Operations Manager to join its Shanghai office. The division has team members located across Asia, including offices in China (Shanghai & Dongguan), Hong Kong, Bangladesh, India and Indonesia.
- Supervise and optimise international supply chain operations from factory till arrival in Australia
- Ensure certainty of supply with a constant focus on cost
- To own the operating P&L of the Kmart SC business
- Optimize and drive down SC costs through collaboration with logistics partners, internal stakeholders and across business channels.
- Build relationships with internal customers: DC Managers, Inbound Teams at Destination
- Evaluate the end to end supply chain setup to reduce lead times while ensuring supply
- Manage day to day operations with shipping lines and 3PL service providers to ensure an efficient and lean supply chain
- Drive a best in class safety culture with our freight forwarder which optimises productivity
- Help build systems requirements and technology solutions for SC in partnership with finance, IT and other stakeholders
- Utilise experience to review and optimise warehouse operations of our freight forwarders
- Evaluate key performance indicators for service providers and utilise these focus on constant service improvement
- Develop transition plans and ensure seamless handovers between service providers in times of change
- Manage standard operating procedures towards downstream requirements of DCs and Stores in Australia and New Zealand
- International supply chain operations management experience including running warehouse operations. Deep understanding of retail supply chains.
- Minimum 10 years with a freight forwarder or international retailer preferred.
- Leadership of cross functional, multi -country teams
- Able to create and lead high performing teams
- Project Management
- Delivery of significant change management project
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Supply chain planning and operations management
- Supply chain cost analysis and optimisation skills
- Contract negotiations and performance management
- Excellent commercial and financial analysis skills
- Excellent administration process management skills
- Overseas experience is valuable
- Able to work in a fast, dynamic and changing FMCG environment
- Able to work independently and be solution orientated.
- Understands best in class systems and the functional SC requirements for vendor portals, shipping visibility systems, WMS, PO management, and inventory allocation processes.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of an organisation and external parties
- Tertiary qualified
About the Company:
It is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing global retailers who provide great value, on trend products across apparel and general merchandise.