Business Development Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Chloe Wang
Date posted 05 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Business Development Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected International company based in Suzhou, Reporting directly to the General Manager.
In this business critical role you will help the business achieve the objectives and aspirations of the china business plan, research the medical , to identify new high potential targets and other development opportunities, develop on-going sales with these targets.
- to visit potential customers, agents and distributors
- to develop and feedback on new market or product opportunities
- to recommend and set up the company's routes to market in identified regions
- to develop marketing initiatives with the marketing department. to be aware of political developments regarding clean air emissions and work with our lobbyist
- to feedback market pricing and contribute to setting the company's sales prices
- to ensure the company achieves its growth targets
- to feedback competitor products and activity
- to ensure eminox is visible on international markets and invited to tender for the company’s product
- to ensure customers' needs are understood and met
- to develop a deep knowledge of the company's products, processes and services. to develop strong relationships with important industry professionals
- use all equipment in a safe manner, observing the duty not to misuse or interfere with anything provided in the interests of health and safety
- as a manager you will be responsible for and actively lead the safe management of work within your department, ensuring safe working practices are followed
- you will support and encourage the health and safety culture within your area of responsibility
- you will liaise with the health & safety manager to discuss any concerns, areas for improvement or training
To successful BD Manager, you will need to have the ability to lead effectively, and possess a keen understanding of Market.
- graduate with a commercial or engineering qualification
- multi lingual - (desirable)
- selling to international customers
- experience of setting up agents and distributors in new markets
- knowledge of international business cultures
- technical sales experience
- relevant or adjacent industry background
- understanding of global environmental issues
- able to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- an achiever able to work with colleagues.
- confident, self motivated, enthusiastic, conscientious and reliable
- able to work under pressure and adapt to and organise changing priorities
- able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
About the organisation:
One international company, locate in Suzhou, which is expanding so fast in China, , it provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package, and work-life balance.