Consultant Cherly Liu
Date posted 06 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A leading data service solution company is looking for Client lead in Shanghai
- Supports the Senior Client Leads or Client Managers to deliver a seamless and proactive service to the Client working with Solution experts to deliver client solutions that drive unique value using the suite of capabilities. May have ownership of smaller clients.
- Builds strong relationships with client contacts and develops a good understanding of the client organisation, their strategies and objectives to optimise engagements and revenue.
- Develops insight solutions to client issues through accurate, creative and actionable shopper insights from tools, analysis & consultancy which drive business decisions in order to create measurable change and deliver measurable value to the Client's customers.
- Manages selected elements of the organisation change plan, delegating to specialists as necessary, toward enabling a sustainable customer-loyal culture (people, process, beliefs) within the client.
- Effective project management and delivery of consistently high standard of work ensuring deadlines are met, operational hurdles are understood and insights are delivered in an actionable format.
- Makes a significant contribution to delivering revenue targets for the client group from identifying and effectively managing clients and projects whilst helping to identify future revenue opportunities for each client.
- Partners with others in the integration of data, solutions and tools into our collaborative business planning and measurement processes in ways that lead to consistent, efficient, effective utilisation of customer insights to grow business results.
- National Body Recognised Accreditation in related subject.
- Master's degree or equivalent in related subject.