Key Account Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Joe Yao
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 sales No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This vacancy is new open from a British company located in Beijing ,which has good culture and working atmosphere.
This candidate should be responsible for daily sales affairs and relevant team management works.
- developing and driving the strategy for allocated key accounts aimed at delivering long-term value proposition for the customer
- monitoring and growing revenue and profitability for allocated key accounts
- delivering accurate forecasts of customer requirements, and implementing these on time and in full, whilst collaborating with all relevant internal functions
- managing and delivering long term supply agreements with allocated key accounts including transactions, incentive plan, pricing & contract negotiations aligned to sector governance
- managing cross-functional interface and communications with key accounts to ensure consistency of information flow
- building and maintaining effective partnerships with stakeholders of key accounts in an ethical and safe manner
- embedding key account processes and best practices set by director of key account management
- coordinating with technical services to ensure superior product performance
- developing opportunities for the introduction of new products to key accounts
- coordinating with sales managers to ensure consistent global customer service
- gathering commercial and market insights and sharing these with the catalyst technologies’ industries and markets team to better understand current and future customer requirement
- collaborating with other parts to better understand and deliver current and future customer requirements which drives value to the wider group and the customer
- ensuring all activities and undertaken in accordance with code of ethics and EHS policy and principles
An ideal candidate should have good sales experience and team management skills. Fluent English is a must.
- degree most likely to be in a scientific / technical discipline
- knowledge and experience developing account plans based on customer segmentation and value proposition
- proven experience of networking and relationship management with customers at a senior level
- understanding the chemicals market place
- experience coordinating and influencing global account teams
- experience managing multiple projects of live and potential customers
- building collaborative relationships
- guiding sales opportunities
- commercial acumen
- driving excellence
About the organisation:
This company has maintained good position on the relevant industry.