Key Account Manager
Salary CNY1000000 - CNY1500000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Wang
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 oil-and-gas No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This role is mainly taking care of key accounts Sinopec/CNPC.
- The job incumbent is responsible for the development of the KEY account business (retain, grow, gain) respectively in Sinopec/CNPC
- Develop Sinopec/CNPC to be global KA
- Understand Sinopec/CNPC organization and strategy, develop BV strategic plan toward Sinopec/CNPC
- Support all service lines to develop business under Sinopec/CNPC
- Maintain good connection with high level and middle level relationship with Sinopec/CNPC organisation
- Keep good tracing on large opportunities both domestic and oversea
- Keep contact with BV network and mobilise global resources to win overseas project
- Meet personal sales targets
- Lead and coach employees in the area of responsibility (individual development, motivation, assessment, feedback, etc.)
- Staff and recruit employees for the area of responsibility in cooperation with supervisor
- Execute quarterly or yearly planning review to forward to sales organisation
- Implement and adapt the agreement for international chain accounts according to national needs
- Responsible for the contribution margin development for all Key account business (e.g. implementation of price increases, product mix, service commitment to the chain)
- Participate in the plan process of existing and new chain accounts
- Communicate market information back to the organisation
- Accomplish specific assignments from senior management
- ** Execute daily activities according to requirements of management systems (inc. Quality, HSE, ISO17020 etc.), ensure the performance aligned with management system.
- Other tasks assigned by the company
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent level with major in petroleum..
- Good knowledge of oil and gas market, and with strong downstream background.
- Working experience: More than 12 years job related experience in B2B
- Management aptitude (communication, leadership, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and business awareness
- Good English and local language skills
- Good health is required
About the Client: