Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Be responsible for managing identified key accounts to deliver P&L objectives and maximize brand sustained growth in the business.
- Develop and execute a business plan for each CVC key account especially for the largest account in alignment with the global / regional KA strategy;
- Drive effective negotiations with KA senior management especially for the largest account to achieve both short/long term business goals of CVC and the customers
- Drive the business relationship development with key customers by mobilising company-wide support to evolve from a transactional to partnership relationship via customer business teams and joint business planning with KA’s.
- Collaborate and work closely with regional sales, marketing (esp. customer marketing), finance and the operations group to provide a compelling product portfolio (CV branded or customer brands) for customers and consumers
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary and financial responsibilities including the forecasting accuracy
- Work closely with finance and marketing to review performance data that includes financial, sales, market data analysis, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure overall department effectiveness by streamlining the internal business process
- Attain deep understanding and mastery of CVI Key Account Management approach, strategy development and application of tools in all areas of work.
- Actively seek and embed KAM best practices espoused by the regional and global KAM/Sales Operations Team
- Maintain effective working relationship with corporate functions within CVI on major decisions which effect the global accounts
- Definitive leadership skills sustained by strong experience and effective trainings
- Understanding the concept and experience in customer experience management and role of value-added services is highly preferred
- Strong and impactful communication and presentation skills in English and Chinese
- Strong command of verbal and written English is mandatory
- Proven sophisticated and strategic negotiation skills
- Proven strong influencing skills
- Highly numeric/strong Financial skills
About the Company:
My client is a leading FMCG company who provides internal promotion and competitive salary