Consultant Hao LI
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 consultancy Shanghai shanghai CN CNY 10000 15500 15500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are A global leading and fast-growing company in knowledge search, with mission to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions.
As a member of our client service team, you will be acting as the intermediary between our clients on one side, and targeted industry experts on the other. Your role is to focus on our clients' knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgment to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with our clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and our teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the client service role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive on-and-off-the-desk training along the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a “whatever-it-takes” mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
* Career maturity and alignment – clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how AlphaSights fits with your longer term goals
* Commercially driven – desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
* Innate personal confidence – able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
* People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
* Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
* Excellent communication skills – the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions