Vice President - Carrier Relationship (Placement) 员工健康和福利
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 20 September 2022shanghai sales/account-management 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 insurance 上海市 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This will be an exceptional opportunity to collaborate and work alongside a highly motivated, well established and professional consulting team based in Asia. You will join as a professional individual contributor, handling business development and consulting service to the carrier partners in North Asia. You will also coordinateactivities with the regional Insurer Consulting Group and drive strategic carrier revenue growth for North Asia. You will also get access to colleague resource groups across the globe that provides mentorship and development opportunities to help you build a sense of connection and community throughout your career.
- Lead strategic planning with specific Employee Health & Benefits Insurers in North Asia
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities and targets
- Be responsible for negotiation and implementation of local Insurer Consulting Agreements (ICA)
- Manage an appropriate engagement plan and an active strategy to improve our value to each carrier
- Develop and effectively manage senior carrier relationships
- Ensure a communication mechanism is in place for feeding back Carrier appetites / interest areas
- Work with Placement and Business leaders to obtain feedback on Carriers and discuss Strategic Carrier activities
- Lead meetings and activities with Carriers and Colleagues in delivering consulting services
- Engage with Regional ICG to provide regular updates of carrier activities and relationship satisfaction
- Drafts and or supervises completion of essential comprehensive project documents, including data analysis intended for clients
- Upholds business and compliance standards when representing the firm while offering customized solutions and completing proposal work
- Highly fluent in English and native in Chinese
- Relevant experience in Employee Health & Benefits insurance
- Similar working experience in placement team in broking or underwriting team in insurance company
- Excellent communication skills, people skills
About the organization:
This is a global top branding international company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 30 September 2022My client is a leading FMCG company provide competitive salary and internal career promotion. They are hiring a Brand Director (EC) in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 30 September 2022Our client is hiring a BD Director (EC) in Shanghai.