Salary CNY156000 - CNY186000 per annum + commision
Consultant Marta Huang
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 consultancy Shanghai CN CNY 156000 186000 186000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A global leading and fast-growing company in knowledge search, with mission to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge.
- As a member of our client service team, you will be acting as the intermediary between our clients on one side, and targeted industry experts on the other. Your role is to focus on our client's knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgement to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with our clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and our teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
- Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the client service role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive on-and-off-the-desk training along the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
- 0-1 year's work experience
- Strong academic credentials, including a minimum of 3.3 GPA (or equivalent) and 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential. Fluency in an additional Asian language is a plus
- High emotional intelligence-enjoys connecting with exemplar of professionalism
- Highly motivated by exceeding targets
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how company fits with your longer term goals
- Commercially driven – desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence – able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills – the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
About the Company:
A global leading and fast-growing company in knowledge search,
with mission to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward.