Regional Admissions Manager, South China
Salary CNY180000 - CNY300000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 15 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Sommet Education (a global leading hospitality education group) is looking for a regional recruitment manager to be based in Guangzhou due to business growth.
- Meet the sales target (student recruitment/enrolment) by maintaining good relationship with agencies in specific region or exploring new opportunities with new agencies
- Organise or co work with agencies to run the marketing events both online or offline to promote the branding of Glion and Roches to increase the student leads
- Work internally or externally (China sales Director, global team etc) to implement the business strategy in South of China
- Excellent Bilingual speaking (English and Chinese) with cross culture communication skills
- 3 years B2B sales/ channel sales experience with great tracking records
- Can work independently and enjoy travelling
- Strong communication skills, people skills, results driven
- Similar working experience or studying/working oversea is preferred
About the Organisation:
Sommet Education is a hospitality education group committed to delivering an exceptional student experience and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Its institutions Glion and Les Roches serve undergraduate and graduate students from more than 100 countries, providing an education built on academic rigour, skills-based learning and dynamic multicultural exposure. Sommet Education is the only education network with two hospitality institutions ranked among the world’s top six for hospitality education and among the world’s top three for employer reputation (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2018).