ECommerce Sales Manager
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 11 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced e-Commerce Manager to leverage their experience and develop Cross-Borders e-Commerce for brand in China. You will be part of a diverse team and will work closely with your manager and teammates to explore online business development opportunities for China domestic e-Commerce through e-Key Accounts and Online Distributors. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement.
- Manage the China Cross-Borders e-Commerce (CBEC) Project, collaborating with CBEC Work stream Leads, and the to-be-appointed Online Distributor (OD), to work towards the launch of the selected on CBEC platforms.
- Post launch-wise, to work with OD on an ongoing basis and serve as liaison between OD and internal team on commercial matter, to ensure the OD gets the appropriate support to run and expand the Online Business on CBEC platforms agreed by company, and to enable brand to have visibility of the progress/status of Brands managed by the OD and receive the ‘ agreed ’ customer & transaction data owned by the OD as e-Stores’ operator.
- Work with the OD for other Brands that are going to enter into China through CBEC as first entry points, running through the same process of set-up, supporting, monitoring, and coordinating.
- Medium-term responsibility to develop online business in China domestic e-commerce for Edge well brands through eKAs and ODs for China domestic e-commerce.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with ODs, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- University educated and above
- Significant solid experience in China e-Commerce and Digital Experience with Brands, e-Commerce Operators, e-Commerce Platforms or Marketplaces;
- A few years’ experience in business development in Online Business, especially in Cross-Borders e-Commerce, either with Platforms or with Online Distributors or with Brands, with a track record of achievements
- Knowledge of the Personal Care, Skin Care, Beauty market segments preferred
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently and idiomatically