Business Development Manager
Consultant Hao LI
Date posted 15 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
It is the largest provider of Employment Background Screening services globally. We provide a full spectrum of risk mitigating talent acquisition solutions and 3rd Party Due Diligence. It started background check business in Mainland China in year 2001, conducting around 180,000 checks annually for a wide range of multinational companies of different industries. It serves its clients with a team of bilingual veteran associates and account managers.
- identify profitable and sustainable B2B business opportunities, develop and execute well-controlled sales plans, and close new sales for our portfolio of 3rd party due diligence products and services Identify and generate new business opportunities in across China market to achieve sales budget by focusing on key prospects that generate volume business
- Responsible for the development of new sales and marketing activities of the company’s Due Diligence and background screening portfolio of products
- Carry out business development functions to expand the potential customer network and brand awareness
- Act as a key channel of communication with customers. Coordinate with the customer directly and formulate their operational needs into real business plans and sales opportunities
- Lead and manage sales projects, whilst working closely with other stakeholders within the company
- Research the markets and monitor key trends to capture major new business opportunities. Understand competition. Build up a strong level of industry knowledge and expertise
- Aggressively identify prospects in B2B environment. Develop and nurture relationship with key personnel at multiple levels. Build up The Company's brand equity and “top-of-the-mind” recall in all product lines among decision makers;
- Identify prospects/client's real needs through consultative probing. Effectively influence and help prospects to recognise their needs. Develop suitable solutions for prospects and influence prospects in their final buying decisions.
- Expertise and proven experience in a). researching industry/company structures and gaining key contacts
information b). Qualifying and developing leads and successfully moving prospects through the sales cycle
- Demonstrated success in driving enterprise level sales opportunities with multi-national companies
- Experienced in a B2B selling environment. Can clearly demonstrate successful sales record of meeting or
achieving sales target on a consistent basis
- Prior experience selling corporate risk management solutions, 3rd party due diligence, background screening services and other enterprise solutions that meet corporate compliance and regulatory requirements facing Fortune 1000 multinationals
- Working knowledge of third-party compliance, the FCPA, UK Bribery Act, and other anti-bribery and
corruption regulations is a significant plus
- Possess strong persuasion and influencing skills and personality. Can demonstrate very logical and data driven arguments. Must have the ability to present to senior audience and delivering proposals in English
- Fast learner and overwhelmingly biased towards action and execution towards sales plan. Very high energy. Demonstrate past behaviours in high intensity with client facing activities
- At least 3-5 years experience in Sales Function
- Consistently demonstrate commitment towards delivering high quality of personal services toward clients
- Strong coordination and communication capability both internally and externally
- Fluent written and spoken in English. Other spoken languages will be an added advantage.
The company is the indisputable industry leader, and currently has 17 offices in the Asia Pacific region, covering Mainland China and Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and India. The company currently has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Zhuhai with over 160 full time staff, running comprehensive programs for around 400 clients. It started background check business in Mainland China in year 2001, conducting around 180,000 checks annually for a wide range of multinational companies of different industries. It serves its clients with a team of bilingual veteran associates and account managers.