Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 human-resources-and-personnel No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The commercial director is responsible to build, maintain and grow profitable relationships with new business development and also current key clients and prospects on the recurring processes in the domain of talent (talent review, hi-potential detection, leadership development, etc.), effectiveness (employee engagement and enrolment) and payment(salary reviews, total compensation statements, etc.).
About the Responsibilities:
- Sales - Works independently to sell a range of products and services to significant customers and/or manage a sales team to achieve sales targets for a given area.
- Solutions Analysis - Analyzes specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Marketing - Delivers specified outcomes and provides advice to others within an area of expertise by working within established marketing programs.
About the Requirements:
- Drive for Results - Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals. Specifically, strives to meet challenging goals; for example, setting ambitious, but realistic goals for performance improvement (for self and/or own team).
- Impact through Influence - Engages with others, getting buy-in to deliver results and skillfully influencing to build support. Specifically, engages people's emotions; for example, using memorable or impactful stories or analogies to influence an audience.
- Approach to Thinking - Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity. Specifically, sees multiple relationships; for example, identifying several likely causes or consequences of a situation.
- Self-Control - Maintains control of their emotions even under difficult situations in order to continue to perform effectively. Specifically, calms others; for example, helping other people respond constructively during times of stress.
- Self-Confidence - Functions independently and with confidence in challenging situations. Specifically, takes on challenges; for example, seeking out challenges to stretch own abilities.
- Understanding Others - Takes an active interest in other people. Seeks to understand their individual perspectives and concerns and accurately hears the unspoken or partly expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others. Specifically, has deep insight; for example, having a deep understanding of what drives and motivates an individual.
About the Organisation:
The company is the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm. They help leaders, organizations and societies succeed by releasing the full power and potential of people. Our nearly 7,000 colleagues deliver HR one stop services.