Director of Business Development-Government
Salary CNY400000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Jeffrey YANG
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 hospitality-and-catering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The DOBD-Government is responsible for regional Government & national account sales functions in Shanghai markets. Within this, the objective is to maximise sales, yield and revenue opportunities on an ongoing basis. The incumbent shall develop, oversee and manage key Government Accounts relationship and new account development, achieving the revenue objectives of the company.
- Develop new account, maintain own Government & National accounts database and be responsible for the revenue growth for both FIT and MICE of own portfolio accounts.
- Interact and maintain a strong rapport with local government officials and be the one contact point for government affairs.
- Oversees yearly Government & National accounts group contract rate submission and negotiation process to ensure that best financial growth during contracting periods as well as new hotels with potential are being enlisted.
- Assist in formulating and implement Government account sales strategies.
- Keep constantly communications with hotel government sales team and provide guidance for new on board hotel government sellers when it is required.
- Identify, implement and monitor relevant development programs and ensure knowledge is shared within the workplace.
- Maintain the highest standard of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards staff and clients.
- Ensure positive relationships are developed and maintained with all relevant external parties, including government, industry and regulatory bodies, suppliers etc.
- Achieve Revenue, Room-Nights and other strategic targets for self and the remote sales team.
- Fully accountable for generating quality leads and opportunities for new.
- Fully accountable for execution of the Government and China National Account group contract process and new account development plan.
- To meet the company’s goal with regards to the Government and China National Account in terms of ATR and revenue.
- Have 3-5 years’ work experience in Government sales role in Shanghai hotel, with solid understanding of hotel operations will be necessary;
- Good Command in English spoken and written will be advantageous;
- Background from a prestigious or premium hotel will be a plus;
About the Company:
You will join a worldly-renowned hotel group, developing new business with government stakeholders