Senior Business Development Manager
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 sales 上海市 CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This position is directly responsible for developing business in banking industry in China and performance will be measured by the achievement of gross margin sales targets, as well as business/market development progresses and other KPIs.
- Take the lead in ensuring favourable contractual and commercial terms and to proactively engage clients to promote service utilizations and effectively manage clients’ expectations.
- Work closely with the Operations Department to support BDMs and develop high quality, deliverable, customized and long term, sustainable solutions based on prospects’ needs and objectives and within the company's capability and capacity.
- Supervise and coach BDMs on the following tasks:
- Research the markets and monitor key trends to capture major new business opportunities. Understand competitions. Build up strong industry knowledge and expertise.
- Aggressively identify prospects in B2B environment. Develop and nurture relationship with key personnel at multiple levels. Build up Aspire brand equity and “top-of-the-mind” positions in all product lines among the assigned industry sectors.
- Analyse and map the size of business opportunities with each target. Develop and execute aggressive and prioritized prospecting plan and pipeline of high margin business to achieve quarterly and annual gross margin sales targets.
- Identify prospects/clients’ real needs through consultative probing. Effectively influence and facilitate prospects from recognizing their needs to working out suitable solutions and making final buying decisions. Such solutions are usually marketing/ positioning/packaging of services built around our delivery platform and can make our services easily understood, communicated and have good marketing value in a B2C environment.
- 8-12 years B2B intangible service/solution sales experience
- Hunter profile, results driven
- Strong internal and external communication
- Similar experience in selling solution to banking (international and local) clients are preferred
About the Organisation:
This is a global medical,travel and loyalty solution provider with more than 1000 locations in 90 countries.