Business Development Director
Consultant Fiona Li
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 fashion Shanghai CN CNY 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
The Business Development Director will play a critical role as part of the Company China management team. The aim of the Company China Business Development strategy is to develop Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, expand business quickly, efficiently and healthy while establishing consistency. The Business Development Director will be based in Shanghai.
- Lead China BD team for Retail (both Branch & Partner Store) channel to meet the business goals.
- Formulate expansion strategies based on brand positioning and business plan.
- Identification of the best locations for future openings in terms of economic data, traffic, population and relevance for retail activities.
- Manage estimates and budgets based on past performance and supported by detailed action plan.
- Building up a strong network with Leasing Managers of Shopping Centers, Real Estate Agencies and Landlords.
- Frequently visit for potential Partners or potential Landlord to understand their business and strategic which were on the right track.
- As a delegation from the group to communicate the Partners on regular base and lead the teams to follow up their questions and complains, support onsite regarding landlord issues.
- Share market intelligence data with internal function team to get support to increase Partner’s productivity.
- Functional: Minimum 10 - 15 years’ experience from the international apparel or fashion retail and wholesale brand
- Profound knowledge in Retail business and management
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of basic statistics and Profit & Loss accounts
- Ability and proven experience in conducting Store Location Selection
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and able to build and develop relationships
- At least 5 years in a management level, with overall knowledge and understanding of market trends.
- Great personal impact
- Proven track record in growing a business
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, willing to travel frequently
About the Organization:
My client is a well-known sports company which was founded in France. The Business Development Director role is a replacement one.