Head of Business Development
Salary CNY1200000 - CNY1500000 per annum
Consultant Chloe Wang
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 fmcg Dongguan Guangdong CN CNY 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world well-known FMCG company is looking for a Head of Business Development to cover its E-commerce and Overseas Sales, and manage a team of 30 people, reporting to CEO.
- develop the ecommerce strategy based on deep understanding of consumer, shopper and channel insights, including strategy of platform, price and social media
- drive and manage e-commerce sales and roi activities to support the delivery of business strategy
- work with marketing, i&r and manufacturing for e-commerce product positioning, promotion and supply
- drive business growth through exploring overseas markets, evaluating their business opportunity, developing and implementing business plans
- coordinate with internal departments to ensure that products are produced timely and meeting foreign standards & specifications, and the corresponding shipping details (such as export licensing, shipping, packaging and customer declarations ...etc.) are organized well
- translate technical standard into business requests and ensure the actual operation support the related requirement
- develop and coach a professional team with strong expertise in e-commerce and overseas business
- track record of managing and driving consistent high growth in ecom business, good experience and knowledge of china ecom ecosystem
- leadership skills & ability to influence others with drive and commitment to succeed in a results-driven environment
- good communication both in Chinese and English, know how to engage cross functional team and drive for result
- strategic perspective to manage overseas business
- good adaptability and resilience under pressure
- more than 8 years working experience in e-com mgt experience, overseas working experience is an advantage.
- preferred fmcg background and understanding on industry where company operates
A world well-known FMCG company is looking for a Head of Business Development to cover its E-commerce and Overseas Sales, and manage a team of 30 people, reporting to CEO in Guangdong Province.