Consultant Amy Wang
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-07 design-and-creative Shanghai CN 200040 USD 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
the Commercial Director will cover SEA business facing luxurious brands and cosmetics brands on display solution provision.
- Manages and develop multiple related department such as New Business Development, Account Management, Installation etc.
- Sets organizational priorities and allocates resources; executes department business plans
- Development of and delivering on the local Sales strategy in APAC region
- Follow and execute a structured solution sales process for revenue growth and prospecting. Able to uncover new revenue opportunities within an account based on the understanding of the works flows and strategies being deployed within the accounts
- Develop knowledge and thorough understanding of all products and services and apply knowledge to provide appropriate recommendations/solutions that meets business requirements
- Introduce new products and services with the accounts. Generate and deliver compelling sales proposals to customers
- Observation and understanding of customer workflows and processes, tailor solutions to enhance overall Insight value to customer organization
- New business generation will be a must in this role
- Impacts the business results by setting priorities, allocating resources, and developing policies and plans
- Manage renewal sales process for existing customer base, including setting of expectations, changing needs assessments, negotiating contracts and processing of contracts via relevant internal systems
- Monitoring the account P & L for all Asia accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree or above is preferred
- 10 years + experience in Sales Management & in POP industry is required.
- Professional with strong planning and mature analytical skills
- Understanding of both Western and Chinese culture
- Experience in shop display fixture sales is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with customer and internal organization verbally and written is essential.
- People Management experience, manage teams cross regions in APAC
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards and principles
- Understand key sales process and account management
- Connect customer values and products/services
- Self-driven and motivated for learning new things