Business Development (Travel Retail)
Consultant Helen Zhuang
Date posted 23 December 2022shanghai sales/business-development 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 sales 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This is Sales Role in Wine and Alcohol Industry.
- The Business Development Manager will formalize the Brand Strategies and execute the action plans for each brand in their key markets:
- Compile and update the brand books
- Propose brand strategies and work with the Baijiu team to get them approved by the brand owners
- Translate the brand strategies into brand plans, agreed on by the Commercial teams
- Ensure the brand plans are properly executed, or amended as required by market conditions
- The Business Development Manager will work closely with partnered brand owners:
- Communicate brand strategies and action plans
- Provide proofs of brand activation needed for reimbursement
- Propose solutions to perceived challenges faced by the brand owners
- Provide regular updates on commercial performance, brand activation and press coverage
- Share market feedback and proposals for new products, or changes to the strategies
- Negotiate contractual and marketing arrangements with brand owners
- The Business Development Manager will provide support to Sales teams:
- Work with sales team to create promotion plans and budgets for store around the world
- Train internal (B2B) and external (B2C) sales teams on baijiu portfolio
- Participate in sales pitches as needed
- The Business Development Manager will manage the Advertising and Promotion budgets
- Propose yearly budgets for each brand, according to the agreed Brand Strategies and brand plans
- Track the budgets as the brand plans get executed by the sales teams, and ensure there is no overspending
- The Development Manager will contribute to the design of new products and new marketing visuals
- Well versed in the field of Marketing, the Business Development Manager brings to the organization the competence to convert strategy into execution
- Endowed with a high sense of aesthetics, they enforce the brand values into its visual presentation across the different platforms
- Collaborative and creative, they convert local marketing needs into actionable plans in agreement with timelines and budgets available
- Has multi-cultural experience and is able to function well with international partners as well as large state-owned companies; They understand and respect the gaps between operating modes in all countries, and finds solutions to bridge those gaps
- Fluent in English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Experience in the Duty Free and Spirits industries is strongly preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 January 2023This is Sales Role in Wine and Alcohol Industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 January 2023This is Sales role in Consumer Durable Industry.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 January 2023This is Sales Operation role in Food Industry.