Sales GM / Sales Director
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 18 April 2023shanghai sales/business-development 2023-04-18 2023-06-17 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is looking for a Sales GM / Sales Director to lead EC and Offline team for development of China business in Shanghai.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding China sales targets (Quarterly/Half-Year/Annual) to support China growth plan
- Develop and lead an omni-channel business strategy that best capture the business potential from fast retail environment changes
- Developing and executing strategic plan (key accounts, market segments, mass market) to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Defining and executing the gap closure plan to achieve the targets whenever there will be the gap risk
- Building, motivating, and maintaining strong, winning sales teams
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partnering with key customers and distribution to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Thoroughly understanding standard product market landscapes, trends, and competitions
- Show extraordinary vision and unique insights on the market trends, use knowledge of the business model and challenges assumptions to develop new strategies to increase value creation
- Have long-term vision in decision-making, be able to balance short-term and long-term interest, cost and return rather than being limited only to short-term gains and losses
- Sound understanding of FMCG business, and strong network with key players from channels, including hyper-market, super-market, mini, and convenience stores. Build and manage a healthy pipeline of customers that want to partner with the company to deliver the strategic goals
- Based on extraordinary vision and deep understanding of the China market, use knowledge of business model and quality assumptions, develop 1-3 years business strategy and executing strategic plan
- Strong analytical skill, superior presentation skills, both in development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization. Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external)
- Predict the obstacles and risks that may arise in the course of change, never hang back even in the face of difficulties, and actively formulate strategies to prevent and eliminate obstacles and risks
- Build and develop a high performing sales team to achieve revenue growth objectives, Forge a cohesive and effective team by various means such as talent review and planning, rational task allocation, effective incentive and personnel retention
- Demonstrate strong enthusiasm, promote brand image by personal impact in the certain stratum with passion, and use a variety of methods to enhance the brand's influences in targeted group
- Proactively anticipate potential problems and be able to formulate a plausible and concrete action plan to prevent or mitigate the impact of the problem, develop systematic solutions to solve more fundamental or more complex issues
- Make alliances with key stakeholders inside or outside the organization to influence others and achieve one's goals, proactively take the role of coordinator when it involves multiple parties, take initiative to seek an effective solution that is acceptable for multiple parties
About the client :
My client is a FMCG company provides competitive salary and good internal platform.
Get in touch
+86 21 51535921
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 23 April 2023The primary purpose of this position is responsible for WeChat Mini program, who play a key role in operation excellence, e-marketing effectiveness and premium end-to-end consumer experience.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 20 April 2023This is sales role in cosmetics industry.