Salary CNY300000 - CNY550000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 23 February 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
About the position: This is a Recruitment Manager to execute a student recruitment strategy across North China targeted at international students seeking a US university degree to achieve the recruitment target.
About Job Responsibilities:
- Executing university partner’s student recruitment strategies, partnering with Global Marketing Team for all marketing and advertising strategies and collateral
- Managing key channel accounts and partnerships to achieve enrollment targets for all university partnerships
- Maintaining a data-driven approach to recruitment, monitoring enrollment trends, and reporting on all phases of the recruitment process to Regional Directors, using technology systems
- Maintaining maximum levels of competitor awareness, product knowledge, and market intelligence
- Traveling extensively to attend recruitment and outreach activities, seminars, conferences, meetings, and training events to build strong and lasting relationships with current and prospective students, families, faculty, staff, agents, partners, and other external institutions and vendors
- Executing on efficient and streamlined processes for all stages of the recruitment process (inquiry, application, assessment, offer, acceptance, visa applications, orientation, etc.) with strong focus on conversion of inquiries to applications.
About Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in the international education/recruitment industry in North China
- Strong sales and account management skills
- Proven track record of working collaboratively in a matrix governance model
- Excellent Bilingual language speaking (Mandrin and English)
- Strategic-minded and sales-driven, with a strong drive for results, and pressure-resilient
About the Organization:
This is an education group with partnership with universities to drive institutional growth, create new revenue streams, and expand options for students.