E-Commerce Business Head (Sales and Marketing Head)
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 29 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
As the China E-Commerce Commercial Head, this position is the key interface with all internal and external stakeholders in the e-Commerce space. The objective of this position is to capitalize on the high growth environment and drive fast growth in this space.
- Direct the planning and implementation of sales and marketing activities with all major online customers, including T-Mall, JD.com, and other major verticals in the contact lens business
- Establish close customer partnering relationships with major e-Com customers and enhance CVC visibility.
- Develop professional e-Com skill sets and customer insight gathering mechanism to allow CVC to compete diligently in the online space.
- Capitalise platform and site opportunities, drive effective promotion and advertising exposure of CVC products.
- Drive and plan add-on strategy as required to expand our presence and share in the online market space, in areas of new product and portfolio planning, or branding and so on.
- Continuously analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results, and monitor return on investments.
- Establish and implement short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and sales operating procedure to maximise the efficiency of the E-Commerce operation
- Represent company in local optical association or business meeting to promote the company in the online space.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors and clients
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate subordinates
- Other duties as assigned
- Achieve market share gain through revenue growth faster than market pace.
- Tracks ROI to drive continuous improvements in profitability
- Formulate e-Com strategy, annual operational and long-range plans
- Regular reporting of financials (Revenue, Opex, and OI), other performance metrics (such as market share) and market updates including competition dynamics and e-Com industry development
- Ensure high standards of internal and external communication that fosters CVI company values
- Report to the General Manager China on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with LT members on cross-functional topics
- Establish and Maintain good relationships with industry associations
- Solid experience leading e-commerce team in a growing business environment, preferably in China marketplace
- With over 5 years solid experience in managing e-Commerce at both strategy and operational level.
- Team management experience comprising key account sales and marketing personnel
About the company
My client is a leading USA company who provide competitive salary and internal promotion.