Future Students Manager
Consultant Jeffrey YANG
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 education-and-training No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Future Students Manger, Mainland China is responsible for developing and implementing strategies and initiatives aimed at attracting and converting full degree and non-award program students from mainland China, organising recruitment events and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop plans to implement the international student recruitment initiatives and projects to achieve annual targets, ensure quality and alignment to strategic and tactical plans, in consultation with China Country Director and the Global Partnerships team in Sydney.
- Manage, lead and develop a team of China based recruitment colleagues, providing expert advice and direction.
- Working closely with the China Country Director, manage high-profile student recruitment relationships including education agents, schools, articulation partners and licensed Foundation Studies campuses.
- Collaborate with the THE UNIVERSITY Global in country and onshore recruitment teams to ensure a strong alignment between pathways recruitment and the university’s wider student recruitment strategy.
- Identify, develop and implement innovative international student recruitment projects and events to drive lead generation and conversion through to enrolment.
- Oversee the management of information collected on students, channel partners etc. to ensure data integrity in the CRM.
- Consult with stakeholders across THE UNIVERSITY to identify priorities to develop and deliver on high profile strategic initiatives for international student recruitment within China.
- Identify, analyse and implement solutions aimed at mitigating and managing the risks and issues associated with international student recruitment initiative and projects and recommend solutions to stakeholders.
- Develop and provide reports on the market and regional activities and performance as required.
- Liaise with the Global Profile and Reputation and Future Student Experience teams to ensure regional student recruitment campaigns are supported and executed, and appropriate conversion campaigns are initiated.
- Develop and maintain strong link of communication and planning with the Sydney based FSR team.
- Implement the THE UNIVERSITY Health and Safety Management System within your area of responsibility.
- Any other commensurate duties as reasonably directed from time to time.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and substantial experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience with international student recruitment.
- Knowledge of core marketing and recruitment functions, frameworks, models and approaches, with emphasis on education agent management, schools and third-party stakeholder engagement and development.
- Demonstrated success implementing international student recruitment campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Proven understanding of the end-to-end prospective international student journey.
- Demonstrated ability to implement successful strategies, which build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Effective people management skills with proven record.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese with the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability and capacity to implement required THE UNIVERSITY health and safety policies and procedures.
- Evidence of translation and interpreting skills developed through work and/or education experience.
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally, and to work outside normal hours to attend social functions and other activities involving students and international visitors.
About the Company:
You will join a leading university in Australia.