National Sales Manager
Consultant Morrie LI
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 pharmaceuticals shanghai CN CNY 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
National Sales Manager will take full P/L responsibilities for the China market.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following and may include additional duties as assigned:
- Develop sales strategies and plans that are consistent with the organization’s overall mission, vision, and long-term objectives;
- Prepare sales forecasts, establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development;
- Adjust sales strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions;
- Oversee the overall sales budget;
- Monitor the cost and effectiveness of sales activities to optimize resources and prioritize spending;
- Develop pricing and discount strategies to maximise sales revenue;
- Pursue major prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales with major clients that will maximise the organization’s business interests;
- Liaise with other senior executives across the organization (particularly in marketing and customer service) to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with overall corporate objectives;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with external firms that manufacture, distribute, or represent the organization’s products;
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the organization’s sales force to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Strong leadership capabilities;
- Strategy thinking;
- Market and competitor awareness;
- Dealer and channel management;
- Proactive communication skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Stress Tolerance;
- Willing to travel.
Education And/Or Experience
- College degree required. Master's degree in business a plus;
- Minimum 10 years previous related experience in sales and marketing in B2B business, preferably in the medical device industries with the proven track records of achieving sales objectives;
- General management experience to include profit & loss accountability as plus;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.