Salary CNY390000 - CNY400000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lean He
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 retail No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
Mall A&P Centre Manager Reporting to: General Manager
- Manage and monitor Mall occupancy / vacancy levels and tenants
- Work with engineer department to maintain updated leasing plans for company database;
- Monitor lease expiration and proactively contact existing tenants for renewals or extensions.
- Assist with prospective tenants showing available vacancy unit, as needed.
- Lease negotiations.
- Coordinate, negotiate and track first & subsequent lease drafts from LOI to Tenancy Agreement execution
- Act as liaison between tenants, in-house personnel, outside counsel, consultants and brokers to negotiate, prepare and review leases and related documents, amendments, renewals, extensions, licenses, terminations, subleases, lessor consents, etc.
- Negotiate, draft, and maintain brokerage-listing agreements.
- Managing the relationship and liaises with tenants. Addresses and handle tenant’s concerns swiftly and with professionalism
- To represent the Mall and Plaza as its PR officer.
- Overseeing Building Management Company in ensuring the overall building ( Mall and Office Lobby ) environment includes its cleanliness, atmosphere and quality services to the tenants
- Coordinate with Finance to ensure tenants rental payment, provide annual budgets, income projection sheets, and ownership model updates
- Oversee internal lease review process and SOP
- Maintain a tracking database of all portfolio-tenant leasing matters
- Provide support to her staffs, to train and encourage them
- Provide management reports to supervisor / GM
- Advertisement & Promotion:
- Maintain database of current promotion & marketing materials.
- Update company website and outside listing services with current leasing-related information.
- Assist in developing property specific marketing programs as needed.
- To work with each tenant on their respective promotional program and what the mall can help and support needed
- To work with advertising, social media Agency to promote the mall overall image
- To maximise the value of the Mall by sourcing or working with Ad Hoc exhibitor, pop up stores etc. to create more lease income for the mall , but also creating new consumers base for the mall tenants and help improve their sales revenue
- To create mall activity program over a 12 month period and on specific festive season, such as Christmas , CNY etc.
- Demonstrated strong writing, oral and presentation skills in English
- Proficiency with PPT, Microsoft WORD, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum six years experience in retail leasing and operation