Salary CNY250000 - CNY500000 per annum
Consultant Morrie LI
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 pharmaceuticals 上海 CN CNY 250000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position is responsible for enhancing company sales process, sales force effectiveness and providing sales & market information and data analysis report to support business planning and strategy implementation.
• Continuously enhance Sales Force Effectiveness through sales process optimization, sales activity management and sales force incentive program design and implementation.
- Optimize and execute sales force territory management, sales target settingt and sales performance assessment to support business growth and target achievement.
- Manage and track sales call, sales KPI and sales team promotional activities in line with strategies and company’s requirements.
- Design and implement sales team incentive scheme annually and quarterly.
• Build sales/market database and provide related reports to support business planning, market exploration and sales force performance improvemment.
- Continuously optimize customer database and Sell-in/Sell-out tracking system ( hospital/clinic, dentists/nurses, distributors ).
- Collect, maintain, manage, interpret and analyze the data received from internal data and external data sources. Build the database management process and system
- Generate sales/market report on monthly/quarterly/annual basis with in-depth analysis and input from related parties.
- Participate sales and marketing sales meeting to understand the business process.
• Lead and develop team.
- Lead, train and coach SFE supervisors/CRM specialist
- Ensure a good team spirit and high retention of skilled staff.
-Bachelor's or Master's Degree, medicine or pharma related preferred.
-Leadership: demonstrated ability to communicate strategy clearly across the organization and motivate the team to implement with high impact
-Analytical: capability to analyze complex set of qualitative and quantitative information from a variety of sources and make a clear and concise synthesis of the key points
-Strong communication: can present priorities and plans clearly and effectively, proactively seeks feedback from across the organization and uses this to improve operations
-Coaching and development: demonstrated ability to improve staff capabilities through coaching
-Good interpersonal skills: can negotiate with others to find solutions that address interests, tactful in handling points of conflict
-Fluent English both speaking and writing
-At least 3 years experience in the multinational pharmaceutical/medical device industry in SFE, Sales operation or project management related position.
-Proven capability to think systemically, strategically and analytically while executing decisively.
-Should have experience managing and developing team of employees