Consultant Fiona Li
Date posted 16 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Sales Director position has been opened in Shanghai luxury jewellery industry. The Sales Director will report to General Manager directly.
- DRIVE TEAM TO ACHIEVE TARGETS, OF SELL-OUT IN RETAIL (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL) & SELL-IN IN WHOLESALE IN LINE WITH BRAND STRATEGY AND PRODUCTS CATEGORIEs
- Develop & implement Distribution strategy to ensure presence of the brand at the right place and with the right channel. i.e. prepare & negotiate openings and closings plans externally with landlord & distributors, internally with Finance, Store Planning & Operations.
- Develop & implement Retail strategy, to ensure Optimal customers experience in both Internal and External Boutiques, to ultimately drive retail & market share’s growth in both watches and jewellery categories.
- Develop & implement exceptional pieces growth plan.
- Education: University degree
- Languages: Mandarin & English fluent – reporting and spoken
- Experience: minimum 15 years’ experience in Retail & Wholesale
- Strong negotiation skills, coaching.
- The Sales Director must be able to work efficiently and with high standards of ethics with other dpts, regional & HQ
About the Organisation:
My client is a premium jewellery brand that excels in everything that is rare, precious and exceptional.