Salary CNY1200000 - CNY1500000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 08 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A leader who can implement front end sales processes, be a change ambassador and effect change across people in the sales function and drive commercial growth strategies in Shanghai, greater China as well as effect commercial relationships with local clients for ex-China opportunities for the global locations.
- Lead a Sales function and implement front end sales processes.
- Be a change ambassador and effect change across people in the sales function and make it more commercial.
- Develop the team to adopt a more Commercial and Corporate approach to how they manage the development of markets and sales.
- Work with the Executive Team to help implement a number of changes to the China business that are starting to get underway, you must be able to work with those changes, as well as add to them. Key Project: Helping define the direction of the China business.
- Lead the Sales function on business development, make it more corporate creating more of a ‘hunter’ approach, as opposed to ‘farmer’.
- Adopt by the sales function of the front-end sales processes, including updating the systems within PRG
- Set sales margins.
- Excellent English and Chinese speaking
- 10-15 years’ experience in a Sales environment
- Proven track record in implementing Front End Sales Processes
- Proven success in managing and growing teams, especially during periods of change.
- Experience of managing challenging teams, including managers and team members, gaining respect from sales team, leading by example.
- Needs to be pro-active, take responsibility for individual markets, proven leadership ability
- Ability to build and manage business relationships with clients
- Must from events industry, production, events technology or related industry
About the Organisation:
This is a leading supplier of technology and solutions for live events and entertainment. They work with producers and
designers to bring their creative ideas to life. With roots in theatre production, the expertise has developed across a
range of markets, and clients the world over seek their help to solve the unique production challenges in live music
tours and festivals, corporate events, film and television, theatre and the arts, sports, conferences, and exhibitions.