China Sales Manager
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Joe Yao
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 sales No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An packaging company from American in Suzhou is looking for a China sales role and will lead 7 sales team.
- Consultative sales strategy application Create regional consultative sales strategy, effective guidance commercial team, understand the key components of consultative sales, resulting in building the organisation's capabilities required to maximise increased sales and profitability.
- Cost to serve Understand all components of the cost to serve model (true customer profitability) and successfully engage in actions to improve or maintain Scholle's position.
- Sales effectiveness coaching：Skill coach based on direct observation of sales capabilities to improve face-to-face skills and behaviours while interacting with customers, strategy coach to improve abilities to plan sales calls and create account strategies.
- Sales planning: Develop realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company growth target, plans for and manages resources, creates contingency plans, coordinates/cooperates with others.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree in sales / marketing or other relevant fields, knowledge of SPIN and leadership
- Experience in a business-to-business sales environment, preferably within the packaging and/or plastics industries
- Good knowledge of integrated computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Self- motivated and ability to operate with minimum supervision
- Above 7 years` experience in sales or marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written English
- Tertiary qualifications in sales or marketing
- Skill of consultative sales application
- Be good at sales coaching and employee development
- Ensure customer base operates within our terms of supply
- Ensure business activities comply with legal and ethical requirements
- Any other duties as deemed necessary within scope of this position, as deemed necessary by immediate Manager/Supervisor
Position Specific Duties:
- Direct the activities of the regional commercial group for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increased profit and market control
- Establish and coordinate the regional sales objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall corporate plan and, where appropriate, recommend standards and set targets and quotas
- Assist in preparation of the Asia-Pacific sales budgets, reports and forecasts for the region of responsibility and ensure they are presented in a timely manner
- Manage key relationships within the designated customer base
- Provide the organization with market intelligence within the region, including competitor activity, changing trends and technology
- Identify and develop new market place opportunities
- Appraise the activities of the staff according to overall sales strategies. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the efficiency of staff and procedures
- Coordinate subordinate staff to optimise the use of human and material resources to achieve goals. Consult with subordinate staff and review recommendations and reports
- In conjunction with Marketing, direct the preparation of operational matters including distribution, pricing and selling
- Prepare and manage the customer supply contracts for the region
- Direct regional sales activities by setting product mix, geographical sales areas and customer service standards
- Control and monitor sales methods, key customer strategies and arrangements by
- recommending prices and credit arrangements which are appropriate to each region
- Monitor customer service, invoicing, payments and administration costs
- Actively promote and maintain positive relationships and communication between the region’ sales team and the rest of the organisation
- Collaborate with Business Development, Global Technology, Product Management, and Technical Support to realise implementation of solutions
- Assist in identifying and seeking resolution to quality issues
- Supervise the activities of agents and direct the sales education of their personnel. Arrange for visits by agents to company operations
- Visit export markets to investigate the operations of agents and to monitor local business conditions and opportunities
• Direct - General & Commercial Manager, North & SE Asia
• Business Manager
• Account Manager
• Packaging & Application Engineer
• Customer Service
About the company:
It is an packaging company from American.