Planning and Allocation Manager
Salary CNY30000 - CNY400000 per annum
Consultant Lean He
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 sales Shanghai CN CNY 30000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
• Reports to: CEO Mission: • Under the responsibility of the CEO, managing a team of 20 staff, the Sr. Planning & Allocation Manager focuses on optimising the strategy & process to maximise the turnover by the Product life cycle management
• Formulating the Planning & Stock strategy to maximise sales turnover and manage stock risks.
• Identify and analyse store/product statistical trends.
• To control all the analyses and data provided by the team and ensure that they are enough accurate
• To make each buy is done properly by assorting the line, analysing history, and identifying volume drivers to meet or exceed sales target.
• Optimising the allocation of the stock available in Warehouse & in right shops, at the right time throughout the season in order to reach the yearly turnover.
• Closely monitor the inventory situation, coordinate inventory transfer, consolidation, and returns with logistics and retail operation.
• Work closely with creative team, marketing team and retail operation to deliver the necessary results.
• “System key-user”
• Around 10+ years of proven planning experience with at least 4 years at Sr. level with major apparel/fashion companies with big brands
• Familiar with Retail Business Module, prefer for both Retail and Franchise
• Relevant China market experience is must
• Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
• Strong figures/analytical skills
• Strong insight from finance point of view and business point of view
• Strong communication skills
• Strong Business sense
• Pro-active & Reactive
• Sense for organisation
• Sense for Fashion